Effective, reliable and future-proof pipeline integrity management is a must for the oil and gas pipeline sector. World Pipelines is hosting a two day online event designed to focus on integrity challenges, old and new.
The third annual Integrity event, Integrity 2021 will take place on 28 and 29 April 2021, consisting of two days of speakers offering interesting and insightful pipeline integrity content.
World Pipelines knows how critical the issue of integrity is to the ongoing safe operation of pipelines. Sign up for free to learn more about:
- Innovators using cutting-edge technology to predict and solve corrosion and flow-related pipeline challenges.
- Technicians who know how to handle pipeline integrity problems when they arise.
- Experienced consultants who know which questions to ask as you navigate local and national regulations and standards.
Expert speakers from T.D. Williamson, Winn and Coales (Denso) Ltd, Penspen, STATS Group, HiFi Engineering, Tracero and others, will discuss actionable steps you can take to protect and preserve your pipelines.
World Pipelines is thrilled to be hosting these keynote speakers for the event:
- Tim Bieri, Chair, The Association for Materials Protection and Performance (AMPP) and Vice President Materials and Corrosion Engineering, BP.
- Mike LaMont, Director, Pipeline Integrity Services, TRC Companies.
- David Baxter, Fitness for Services Team Lead, Energy Systems, DNV.
In addition to the speaker programme, attendees can explore the virtual exhibition to learn more about leading pipeline integrity companies, network with industry peers and even schedule one-on-one meetings during the event.
Sign up here for free and you’ll have access to the full programme of speakers and the chance to participate in Q&A sessions with them. You’ll also be able to network via interactive features such as text chat, video conferencing and virtual exhibition booths.
Don’t miss the wealth of information on offer at Integrity 2021! Join 760+ of pipeline integrity professionals on 28 and 29 April to immerse yourself in the world of pipeline integrity management.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Events Team: email@example.com, or the Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get event updates and join the conversation on our LinkedIn event page here.
Read the latest issue of World Pipelines magazine for pipeline news, project stories, industry insight and technical articles.
The March 2021 issue of World Pipelines includes: a regional report on pipeline projects in Asia-Pacific; a summary of the latest and best construction equipment courtesy of the annual Heavy Equipment Review; a welding-focused Q&A; and technical articles on hot tapping, sustainable steel and decommissioning.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/special-reports/12042021/integrity-2021-to-tackle-pipeline-industrys-integrity-management-challenges/