ReportBuyer has published an oil and gas pipelines industry outlook, detailing all planned pipeline projects to 2022. "Global Planned Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook to 2022 – Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Planned Pipelines", is a comprehensive report on major, trunk oil and gas planned pipelines industry in the world.
To read the full article
"Global planned oil and gas pipelines: new report published"
Please sign in or become a member for FREE
The report provides key pipeline details for major planned and announced pipelines in the world. The details provided include pipeline/pipeline system name, operator name, start year, start point, end point, status, length, capacity and diameter for major, trunk crude oil, petroleum products, and natural gas pipelines across the world by country and by region.
The total length of top 10 planned oil and gas pipelines in the world is 37 337 km.
The Xinjiang-Guangdong-Zhejiang SNG is the longest planned natural gas pipeline in the world, expected to have a length of 8972 km and a design capacity of 1058.8 billion ft3.
Asia commands the lion's share in the global planned pipeline length with a share of 29.6% constituting approximately 68 660 km. North America stands second with 52 791 km of planned pipeline length or 22.8% in the global planned pipeline length.
The report also provides capital expenditure outlook by key countries, year on year, from 2018 - 2022.The report further provides key country comparisons within a region and regional comparisons, based on contribution to total pipeline length (regional/global).
The report also offers recent developments and latest awarded contracts at regional level.
The scope of the reports covers:
- Updated information on all planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines in the world.
- Provides key details such as operator name, start year, start point, end point, location, length, diameter and capacity for all planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines to 2022.
- Provides capital expenditure outlook at global as well as regional level by year and by key countries for planned oil and gas pipelines till 2022.
- Latest developments and contracts related to oil and gas pipeline industry at the regional level .
Reasons to buy include:
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all key planned transmission pipelines across the world.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong pipeline data.
- Assess your competitor's pipeline network and its capacity.
- Develop strategies based on the latest developments in the industry.
- Information on latest tenders and contracts in the industry.
Download the full report here.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/project-news/10072018/global-planned-oil-and-gas-pipelines-new-report-published/