Applied Flow Technology has announced the release of AFT Arrow 8, which incorporates almost 30 new features and enhancements to allow engineers around the world to accurately calculate pressure drop and flow distribution in gas piping and ducting systems.
For over almost 25 years, AFT Arrow has helped engineers work smarter and safer. Engineers appreciate AFT Arrow’s ability to accurately simulate individual components and their interaction including effects of heat transfer, real gases and choked flow. No matter how complex the system, AFT Arrow tightly integrates equipment characteristics, analysis and output with your system’s schematic representation.
AFT Arrow 8 new features include:
- Multi-scenario comparison: data can be compared between multiple scenarios to show changes made.
- Compression ratio can be used to define the compressor performance.
- Multi-level undo and redo on the workspace.
- All summary output parameters can now be displayed on the visual report double-click on a junction on the toolbox to add multiple to the workspace (similar to pipes).
- Convert intermediate elevations to new pipes and branches.
- Can now save ‘design alerts’ and load from a file.
“AFT Arrow is the most capable compressible pipe flow simulation software on the market. AFT Arrow 8 offers numerous usability enhancements. These are designed to help engineers design safer and more reliable gas piping systems than ever before,” says Trey Walters, P.E., President of Applied Flow Technology and ASME Fellow.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/product-news/22042020/applied-flow-technology-releases-new-software/