The ‘On-Demand Product: 2022 China Crude Oil Pipeline Map Analyst Edition’ map has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The map represents the latest status and project type of 1082+ crude oil pipelines (the exact project number is subject to the date your map is made).
- Map size: 250 x 150 cm.
- Map language: English.
- Shipping format: Rolled.
Unprecedented make-to-order mapping technology enables your maps to be exported directly from the daily-updated database. This helps you to get the latest project information on the day your order is placed.
Industry statistics tables
- Table of China's crude oil pipelines introduces each recorded pipeline's name, main area, status and company.
- China's crude oil balance sheet table introduces each year's data including figures of China's total crude oil available for consumption (output, imports, exports, stock changes in the year), total consumption (by main industry sectors), consumption by usage (final consumption, intermediate consumption for main sectors, losses in oil field for crude oil) and balance.
- China's crude oil production by provinces table introduces each year's data including China's crude oil production figures by provinces.
- China's crude oil production by major oil companies table introduces each year's data including China's crude oil production figures by major oil companies.
- China's crude oil consumption by industries introduces China's crude oil consumption figures by 51 industry sectors.
- China's crude oil consumption by provinces introduces each year's data including China's crude oil consumption figures by provinces.
- Latest research data on China's oil refineries introduces each recorded project's name, province, city, status, company, current crude oil process capacity, planned crude oil process capacity growth in the short and long term.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/product-news/15022022/2022-china-crude-oil-pipeline-analyst-map/
You might also like
3t EnerMech named regional winner at top engineering awards for the second year in a row.