GAZ-SYSTEM selects contractors for construction of Baltic Pipe onshore components
Published by Aimee Knight,
GAZ SYSTEM concluded its procurement procedures for the selection of contractors for construction works on Goleniów-Lwówek gas pipeline, the gas pipeline connecting Niechorze-Ploty and Goleniów, Odolanów and Gustorzyn gas compressor stations.
1. In the procurement procedure for the construction of Goleniów-Lwówek the contracts were awarded to:
- Stage 1 - Goleniów - Ciecierzyce - 122 km - Budimex S.A.
- Stage 2 - Ciecierzyce - Lwówek - 69 km - JT S.A. company.
2. In the procurement procedure for the construction of the connecting gas pipeline (41 km) the contract was awarded to the consortium of: UAB MT Group (Consortium Leader) and PPS Pipeline Systems GmbH
3. In the procurement procedure for the construction of compressor stations the contracts were awarded to:
- Goleniów compressor station: MAX STREICHER S. P. A
- Odolanów compressor station: Consortium of: ATREM S.A. (Consortium Leader), JT S.A., PJP MAKRUM S.A., PROJPRZEM Budownictwo Sp. z o.o.
- Gustorzyn compressor station: MAX STREICHER S. P. A
The contractors were selected in a competitive bidding procedure. The basic criteria applied by the Contracting Authority when selecting the above-mentioned companies include contractor’s reliability and experience in executing similar investment tasks and the financial value of the bids submitted. All selected bidders were successfully vetted by GAZ-SYSTEM in an audit procedure that covered an examination of their ability to complete the investment task on time and a verification of their available technical, financial and organisational resources.
Baltic Pipe is a strategic, international project, aimed at creating a new gas supply corridor to Poland. The project is carried out by GAZ-SYSTEM in cooperation with Energinet - Danish transmission system operator. The Danish project partner will build a gas compressor station in Everdrup, expand the internal transmission system and connect it to the Europipe II pipeline, which runs at the bottom of the North Sea. GAZ-SYSTEM is responsible for the construction of an offshore gas pipeline at the bottom of the Baltic Sea connecting the shores of Denmark and Poland and for the expansion of the national transmission system.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/project-news/28102020/gaz-system-selects-contractors-for-construction-of-baltic-pipe-onshore-components/
You might also like
Exploring specialised robotic equipment
With today’s technology, contractors can continuously update the pipeline owner on the coating project status, says Kristopher Kemper, AMPP.