Olympus’ new L Series Vanta™ handheld X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyser is designed for customers who demand the ruggedness, power, speed and ease of use that Vanta analysers provide in a cost-effective Si-PIN X-ray detector model.
Joining the company’s family of M Series and C Series analysers, the L Series delivers a fast return on investment in applications including positive material identification (PMI), quality assurance (QA), metal fabrication, scrap metal and car catalyst recycling, precious metal analysis and environmental inspections.
Vanta L Series analysers deliver all of the features and benefits that have made Vanta analysers so popular. L Series analysers can be calibrated for alloy, precious metal and geochem applications and are built for maximum uptime and reliability. Rugged features include:
- IP65 rated for protection against dust and water.
- Drop tested (MIL-STD 810 G). Built to withstand a temperature range of -10 °C to 50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F).
In addition to being so rugged, L Series analyzers offer advanced technology and connectivity features. The analyzers incorporate Olympus’ Axon™ technology, a breakthrough in XRF signal processing for stable results in any environment, and user-friendly features including:
- Optional Wi-Fi and cloud connectivity for fast decision making and easily accessible results.
- Fleet management tools and a customisable user interface to help minimize operator training.
- Intuitive interface and responsive touch screen, enabling users to spend more time interpreting results than operating the analyser.
Olympus’ L Series Vanta analysers deliver the durability, power and ease of use Vanta analysers are known for, in a cost-effective model.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/product-news/21092017/olympus-new-handheld-xrf-analyser/
You might also like
The use of repurposed steel pipes can support a circular economy by reducing the need for new materials and produce CO2e savings as high as 97%, says Sean Conway, Managing Director, Decom Engineering Ltd, UK.