TT-UK has launched the Grundodrill 11XP, the latest addition to the TT range of horizontal directional drilling rigs.
With strong and robust engineering, the 11XP has been designed for inner city use and has a working width of 1750 mm.
For applications such as close proximity to buildings, along narrow paths and in confined spaces, the 11XP has narrow drill rig with dimensions of 570 mm between the drill axis.
The 11XP’s features include:
- A high performance eco-friendly engine, with 119 kW – Tier 4, and noise reduction (66 dBA).
- Pushing and pulling forces of 105 kN and torque of 3300 Nm.
- Fully automatic rod exchange, automatic drilling, and paddle mode, and easy replacement of rod exchange box for long frilling operations.
- Maximum drilling fluid performance, up to 180 litres/min Bentonite flow capacity.
- Dynamic impact hammer rate 1500 min -1.
- Maximum bore hole diameter 400 mm (depending on soil conditions), and maximum drilling length 250 m (depending on soil conditions).
- Monitoring and recording of digital drilling data according to the latest standards.
- Pre-set functions for online tensile load measuring and cable guided drilling.
- High pressure water cleaning system.
- Remote diagnostics and low operating costs.
- Average diesel consumption 6 litres/hr subject to control cycle.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/product-news/21092015/tt-uk-introduces-the-grundodrill-1xp-1431/