2022 China Natural Gas Pipeline Analyst Map
Published by Sara Simper,
The 'On-Demand Product: 2022 China Natural Gas Pipeline Map Analyst Edition' map has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The map represents the latest status and project type of 5511+ pipelines and 84+ underground gas storages (the exact project number is subject to the date your map is made).
- Map size: 250x 150 cm.
- Map language: English.
- Shipping format: Rolled.
Unprecedented make-to-order mapping technology enables your maps to be exported directly from the daily-updated database. This helps you to get the latest project information on the day your order is placed.
Industry statistics tables
- Namelist of china's core gas pipelines introduces the selected core pipelines by their name, main area, status, company.
- Table of china's underground gas storages: introduces the nation's underground gas storages by their name, province, city, status, company and effective storage sizes (existing, under construction, planned).
- China's natural gas balance sheet table: total natural gas available for consumption (output, imports, exports, stock changes in the year); total consumption (by main industry sectors) and balance. LNG data is included since 2010.
- China's gas production by provinces table: each year's data includes natural gas production figures by provinces, approximately 33 columns.
- China's gas production by major oil companies table: each year's data includes natural gas production figures by major oil companies.
- China's natural gas consumption by industries: natural gas consumption figures by 51 industry sectors.
- China's natural gas consumption by provinces: each year's data includes natural gas consumption figures (LNG statistics since 2010) by provinces, approximately 33 columns.
- China's natural gas supply in cities by provinces: each year's data includes natural gas supply figures in cities by provinces, approximately 33 columns.
- China's natural gas gasified city population by provinces: each year's data includes China's population gasified by natural gas in cities by provinces, approximately 33 columns.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/product-news/11022022/2022-china-natural-gas-pipeline-analyst-map/
You might also like
Sherwin-Williams launches ultra-high-solids epoxy CUI-mitigation coating
Pre-consumer recycled plastic is converted into durable powder coatings engineered to promote sustainability throughout the supply chain.