InduSoft has announces the release of InduSoft Web Studio v8.0, the latest version of its HMI software, which offers enhanced IoT and interface capabilities for use on a variety of smartphones and tablets.
The software adds a new runtime, called IoTView®, that is compatible with the operating systems Linux and VxWorks. Multiple Document Interfaces on the Studio Mobile Access is also available, and multiple screens (screen groups, pop-ups, dialogs, etc.) can be opened on thin client stations running any HTML5 compatible web browser.
Other new features include:
- IoTView, embedded computing runtime interface: Core runtime available for Linux and VxWorks.
- Support for Multiple Document Interface on Studio Mobile Access: Access from any remote device, with multiple screen display capability.
- Built-in Tag Integration with PLCs: Comprehensive tag integration with PLCs from Schneider and other manufacturers.
- OPC Redundancy: Native redundancy for OPC UA and OPC XML/DA interfaces.
- Collaboration Server: Unparalleled built-in revision control and application lifecycle management, fully integrated with Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/product-news/10092015/indusoft-releases-indusoft-web-studio-v8-1373/