Miller Electric Mfg Co. has released an 84 page, full colour catalogue providing specifications and comparisons on MIG welders, TIG welders and torches, Stick welders, the newly expanded metal cutting offering (formerly Smith Equipment — now branded Miller), engine-driven welder generators, fume extractors and more.
It also highlights available Miller Arc Armor® welding protection and product information on Miller-recommended Hobart® filler metals including tubular, aluminum and solid wires, as well as stick electrodes.
“Miller products are designed and built for the talented, hard-working people who use them,” said Rich Thompson, Vice President of Marketing, ITW Welding, N.A. “Together, we can build anything.”
The catalog showcases “What’s New from Blue,” including:
- Insight Core™ and Insight Centerpoint™, welding information management systems that provide real-time data from the weld cell.
- Dynasty® 280 and Maxstar® 280, TIG/Stick power sources featuring energy-efficient inverter design and Auto-LineTM technology.
- Syncrowave® 210, a TIG/Stick power source that eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters.
- Weldcraft® TIG Torches, now branded Miller, a series of air-cooled and water-cooled torches and accessories designed for reliability and versatility in various applications.
- PipeWorx FieldPro™ System, which brings simplified multiprocess welding capabilities to field pipe welding applications.
- New stars and stripes helmet designs and graphics for all welding applications.
Welding operators can access extensive product information and other free resources at MillerWelds.com. Available for use are discussion forums, a video library, WE BUILD project gallery, how-to articles and e-newsletters for the do-it-yourselfer, professional and instructor audiences.
More resources are now available at MillerWelds.com/mobile and welders are also encouraged to sign up for the Miller Owners Club for a more personalised experience unique to an individual’s interests or products owned.
A free copy of the WE BUILD™ themed 2014 Full-Line Catalogue of welding and cutting products can be requested or downloaded by going to the literature request page via MillerWelds.com, or on a mobile device at MillerWelds.com/mobile
Edited from press release by Elizabeth Corner
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/product-news/03012014/miller_releases_full_line_catalogue/