Weiler Abrasives Group, provider of abrasives, power brushes, and maintenance products for surface conditioning, has announced the Tough Gear for Tough Work Rewards programme.
Until 30 June 2016, customers can receive any of five Carhartt reward options, based on the purchase amount of qualifying bonded products from authorised Weiler distributors.
The full line of Weiler bonded abrasives is eligible for the rewards programme.
See below for details regarding eligible bonded products and a description of the reward at each level of the programme.
- Customers are eligible to receive a Carhartt Odessa Cap with a purchase of US$100 - 199.
- Customers are eligible to receive a Carhartt Contractor’s Work Pocket Polo with a purchase of US$200 - 299.
- Customers are eligible to receive a Carhartt Paxton Heavyweight Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt with a purchase of US$300 - 399.
- Customers are eligible to receive a Carhartt Legacy 16 in. Tool Bag with Molded Base with a US$400 - 499 purchase.
- Customers are eligible to receive a Carhartt Workman Jacket with a purchase of US$500 or more.
Purchases can be made at participating authorised Weiler distributors. To redeem a reward, customers can visit the website to complete the reward form online, or download it to fill out and mail in. Forms are also available at authorised Weiler distributors who sell the new Weiler line of bonded abrasives. Customers will need a copy of their distributor invoice or receipt to qualify.
Edited from source by Elizabeth Corner
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/product-news/02032016/weiler-tough-gear-for-tough-work-rewards-programme/