The new DMI International Super 6 in. – 20 in. pipe bending machine is a best-selling machine of its class. Designed and manufactured to critical specifications in the Tulsa, Oklahoma, DMI plant, this bender is field-tested and field proven.
The Super 6in. – 20 in. is also available with 15 t tracks for reliability in any environment. The pipe bending machine is constructed from T1 steel and is designed to bend all grades of currently available API-5L pipe within its range. It features:
- A hydraulically-driven Ramsey winch with freewheeling drum moves pipe through the machine.
- An indicator rod calibrated so that the operator can consistently make uniform bends.
- Simple conversion to another pipe size within the machine range is made by fitting an alternative bending set.
- Four point die nest for more support of die.
- 3000 PSI hydraulic system, 50 gallon hydraulic tank and an optional two stage pump available.
- Caterpillar C4.4 diesel engine 99 hp standard.
Adapted from press release by Anna Nicklin
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/equipment-and-safety/28072016/dmi-international-introduces-new-pipe-bending-machine/