On 21 July (8 AM and 5 PM), ROSEN will conduct a webinar that discusses the available technologies that can successfully overcome the challenges of offshore pipeline inspections.
Offshore inline inspections come with their own set of technical challenges, which distinguish them from onshore pipeline inspections.
Typical challenges for offshore inspections may include:
- Pipeline design and subsea installations.
- Choice of measurement technology.
- Operating conditions (low or high gas speeds, low or high pressures).
- High wall thicknesses.
- Multi-diameter pipelines.
- Limited access to launch or receive ILI tools.
- Subsea launching/receiving.
- Tool tracking and combinations of the above.
These challenges will be addressed in a webinar which will discuss the available technologies that can successfully overcome them and allow a complete pipeline data set to be acquired.
The webinar will be hosted by Stephan Harmsen and Tom Steinvoorte from the ROSEN Challenging Pipeline Diagnostics Division.
To register, click here.
Edited from press release by Angharad Lock
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/equipment-and-safety/13072016/rosen-to-conduct-webinar-321/