Endress+Hauser has recently announced the schedule for the instrumentation training courses that are available over summer 2015. Typically, classes combine hand-on and classroom training. The hands-on training is conducted on either the Endress+Hauser process training unit or live instruments in training stands, both designed to mimic real operating conditions.
Courses will be held between July and September, in several locations. Below is a brief description of some one the courses available:
- pH and Conductivity Measurement School will provide maintenance and engineering personnel with a basic understanding of pH and conductivity analytical technologies. Further in-depth training on pH and conductivity will take place in a class that will combine classroom and hands-on training.
- Basic Instrumentation School is a hands-on introductory course to instrumentation that will provide maintenance and engineering personnel with a basic understanding of wiring, signals, instrumentation technologies, applications and installations.
- Flow School – Introductory a basic overview of flow that will provide personnel with a basic understanding of numerous flow technologies. The basic portion will focus on the physics of flow and concepts applicable to virtually any manufacturer's equipment. Following this introduction will be an in-depth training on magnetic and Coriolis flow meters in a class that will combine classroom and hands-on training.
- Pressure, Temperature and Calibration School is an introductory course that will provide maintenance and engineering personnel with a basic understanding of numerous pressure, temperature and calibration technologies. The course will focus on concepts applicable to virtually any manufacturer's equipment, as well as the skills required to set up and maintain such equipment. Introductions and lectures on the technologies will be followed with in-depth demonstrations and hands-on training exercises.
- Time of Flight School will begin by providing maintenance and engineering personnel with a basic understanding of numerous Time of Flight technologies. The programme will focus on the concepts that are applicable the majority of manufacturer's equipment. Following an introduction, the course will proceed with in-depth training on technologies that include a variety of radar types, as well as ultrasonic level transmitters.
- Coriolis School is a Coriolis flow course, taking eight hours, which will begin by providing a basic understanding of the Coriolis principle. Following this introduction, Endress+Hauser will proceed with in-depth training on density and concentration measurements. This class will be a combination of classroom and hands-on training in a process training unit.
Instrumentation Technology School is an extended course in process instrumentation which will provide a deeper understanding of the principles explored in the Basic Instrumentation School. Fundamental and detailed operation of the common instruments and applications found process industries will be examined from a view applicable to virtually any manufacturer's equipment. Typical troubleshooting procedures for instrumentation will be studied and practiced.
Edited from source by Elizabeth Corner
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/equipment-and-safety/06072015/endress-hauser-summer-2015-training-courses/