Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company are also a leading financial services provider through Caterpillar Financial Services.
- Engineering, procurement, construction (EPC) (22 listings)
- Construction equipment (26 listings)
- Heavy machinery (10 listings)
- Pipeline Isolation and Intervention (3 listings)
- Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) (6 listings)
- Pipeline steels (16 listings)
- Subsea pipelines (9 listings)
- Onshore pipelines (19 listings)
- Pipelaying (8 listings)
- Pre-commissioning (5 listings)
- Safety (6 listings)
CRC-Evans has provided equipment and services for almost 50 000 miles (nearly 80 000 km) of pipelines in more than 100 countries, including the most extreme conditions and difficult terrains.