Darby Equipment Company
Since 1982 Darby Equipment Company has nurtured a collaborative culture with its customers and staff fixated on continuous improvement to become and remain a leading manufacturer and supplier of pipeline construction equipment. Steel pipeline contractors worldwide understand and benefit from Darby’s commitment to higher standards for engineering, manufacturing and customer service.
Today hard working and reliable Darby products can be found around the globe, including a premier line of hydraulic pipe bending machines and mandrel sets, line up clamps, pipe facing machines, roller cradles, pipe coating service, and pipeline supplies – all built to stand up to the diverse and demanding environment of pipeline right-of-way construction.
For complete information on all Darby products go to www.darbyequip.com. With Darby Equipment pipeline contractors know to Expect A Higher Standard.
- Offering complete line of hydraulic pipe bending machines ranging in size from 6-20 inch to 32-42 inch
- Mandrels available in all size from 6 to 42 inch
- Featuring self-centering line up clamps from 6 to 48 inch
- Various cradle assemblies available for pipe sizes 2 to 60 inch
- Pipe facing machines for sizes 8 to 48 inch
- Pipe coating service for applying high quality fusion bonded epoxy (FBE) to all sizes of steel pipe joints
- Precise custom pipe bending available on pipe sizes 4 to 42 inch
- Complete line of pipeline supplies available to ship anywhere in the world
2940 North Toledo Ave