Worldwide experts in the pipeline industry have already registered for the participation in the Transportation Oil and Gas Congress 2020 (TOGC 2020).
The Congress will be held in Italy on the 18 - 19 May 2020. Delegates gather to discuss the topics of commercial future of cross-countries pipeline projects, the latest technologies in pipeline construction, pipeline transformation with AI, machine learning, and green standards in the industry.
Among the experts who will discuss industrial issues will be:
- Sooren Juel Hansen, Head of Development at Energinet.
- Gianluca Poni - Process & Technologies Vice President at Saipem.
- Kaleem Ahmad, Chief Security Office (Pipelines) at Pak-Arab Refinery Limited.
- Teodora Georgieva-Mileva, CEO at ICGB.
- Marco Barra Caracciolo, CIO at Italgas.
Upcoming TOGC 2020 will gather delegates and speakers from major companies including Engie, OMV, Eni, MOL, Swissgas, ADNOC, Tanap, Edison, SOCAR Midstream, Indian Oil Corporation, Saipem, Snam and many more.
For more details, request the information on the TOGC 2020 website.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/31012020/registration-of-participants-in-togc-2020-continues/
You might also like
With the COP28 conference kicking off this week, Rystad Energy is outlining the 10 critical steps required to accelerate the transition.