ConocoPhillips has announced the winners of its 2018 Supplier Recognition Award programme. The 10 recipient companies were honoured for exhibiting exceptional leadership in observance of ConocoPhillips’ SPIRIT Values.
Awards were given in two areas: focus on execution and doing business better.
ConocoPhillips business units around the world generated nominations internally, with winners chosen by a cross-functional committee of senior managers.
“Over the last several years ConocoPhillips has reduced its cost of supply while continuing to achieve outstanding operational results, and our success would not be possible without the leadership and commitment to excellence demonstrated by our suppliers around the world,” said Matt Fox, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. “This programme is one way we celebrate the efforts of our suppliers and the important role they play in helping us deliver on our operational and safety goals.”
The 2018 award recipients are:
- Focus on Execution: Baker Hughes, a GE Company.
- Focus on Execution: Clough Amec Pty Ltd.
- Focus on Execution: Noble Contracting II GMBH and Schlumberger Australia Pty Ltd.
- Focus on Execution: Process Equipment & Service Company, Inc. (PESCO).
- Focus on Execution: Sperry Drilling Services – Halliburton.
- Doing Business Better: Enventure Global Technology.
- Doing Business Better: Northern Solutions LLC.
- Doing Business Better: TechnipFMC plc.
- Doing Business Better: VE Brandl.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/28022019/conocophillips-announces-winners-of-supplier-recognition-awards/