New report: 2Q20 midstream M&A deals
Published by Elizabeth Corner,
The "Oil and Gas Midstream Quarterly Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Deals Review - Q2 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The "Oil and Gas Midstream Quarterly Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Deals Review - Q2 2020" report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on M&A (mergers, acquisitions, and asset transactions), in the midstream oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed comparative quarter-on-quarter data, on the number of deals and their value, sub-divided into deal types by geographies. Data presented in this report is derived from the publisher's proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
The scope of the report includes:
- Analysis of market trends for the midstream oil and gas industry in the global arena.
- Review of deal trends in the market.
- Analysis of M&As in the midstream oil and gas industry.v
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry.v
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, Oceania, and Middle East & Africa.
The report includes tables detailing midstream transactions in each area of the world, and figures for deal values.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/28012021/new-report-2q20-midstream-ma-deals/
You might also like
NewTek tailors LVDT position sensors to meet critical applications
The energy sector uses NewTek LVDT position sensors as metrology tools in ensuring the proper operation of different power systems.