The "Oil and Gas Midstream Quarterly Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Deals Review - Q2 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The "Oil and Gas Midstream Quarterly Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Deals Review - Q2 2020" report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on M&A (mergers, acquisitions, and asset transactions), in the midstream oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed comparative quarter-on-quarter data, on the number of deals and their value, sub-divided into deal types by geographies. Data presented in this report is derived from the publisher's proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
The scope of the report includes:
- Analysis of market trends for the midstream oil and gas industry in the global arena.
- Review of deal trends in the market.
- Analysis of M&As in the midstream oil and gas industry.v
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry.v
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, Oceania, and Middle East & Africa.
The report includes tables detailing midstream transactions in each area of the world, and figures for deal values.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/28012021/new-report-2q20-midstream-ma-deals/