Join 4th European Dredging Summit, 6 - 7 March 2019, Rotterdam, The Netherlands and have the opportunity to participate in Session Three, entitled "Focus on successful projects: Tackling the obstacles & approaching new possibilities".
Session three will focus on:
• Scope and attainability of EU funds: meeting the demands and criteria.
• Latest case studies on large scale projects: A simulation software project in a bid to save the money and reduce the impact on the environment.
A site visit will include information on:
- Different compounds (natural rubber, synthetic compounds such as: neoprene, nitrile, butyl, EPDM, SBR etc…) and their properties.
- Show different production processes of rubber products, such as moulding, extrusion, wrapping (seals for dredging, dredging hoses etc).
- Steelblasting, painting.
- Vulcanization process in general.
- Vulcanization joints.
- Different technical rubber products for different markets/ applications.
The standard delegate rate is £1695 (ex.VAT) which includes attendance of the two day conference, all speakers' presentations, lunches and networking opportunities as well as documentation from the event.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/27122018/european-dredging-summit-2019-set-to-focus-on-tackling-obstacles/
You might also like
The use of repurposed steel pipes can support a circular economy by reducing the need for new materials and produce CO2e savings as high as 97%, says Sean Conway, Managing Director, Decom Engineering Ltd, UK.