European Dredging Summit 2019 set to focus on tackling obstacles
Published by Elizabeth Corner,
Join 4th European Dredging Summit, 6 - 7 March 2019, Rotterdam, The Netherlands and have the opportunity to participate in Session Three, entitled "Focus on successful projects: Tackling the obstacles & approaching new possibilities".
Session three will focus on:
• Scope and attainability of EU funds: meeting the demands and criteria.
• Latest case studies on large scale projects: A simulation software project in a bid to save the money and reduce the impact on the environment.
A site visit will include information on:
- Different compounds (natural rubber, synthetic compounds such as: neoprene, nitrile, butyl, EPDM, SBR etc…) and their properties.
- Show different production processes of rubber products, such as moulding, extrusion, wrapping (seals for dredging, dredging hoses etc).
- Steelblasting, painting.
- Vulcanization process in general.
- Vulcanization joints.
- Different technical rubber products for different markets/ applications.
The standard delegate rate is £1695 (ex.VAT) which includes attendance of the two day conference, all speakers' presentations, lunches and networking opportunities as well as documentation from the event.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/27122018/european-dredging-summit-2019-set-to-focus-on-tackling-obstacles/
You might also like
Record depths of liquidity across natural gas markets
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. announces record levels of liquidity across its US natural gas markets as customers manage price risk.