Emerson at AGA 2019
Published by Elizabeth Corner,
Emerson will be exhibiting at this year’s American Gas Association Operations Conference, 29 April - 3 May in Nashville, Tennessee (USA) at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, 2800 Opryland Drive, booth 803.
As a leader in providing engineering technologies and services to natural gas utilities, Emerson is the partner of choice for many operators globally. Emerson will display a comprehensive range of pressure regulators, actuation technologies, flowmeters, and remote automation software that help utilities mitigate safety, operational risks and optimise performance.
Emerson will be offering the following:
Tuesday - Wednesday, 30 April – 1 May: Visit exhibit booth 803 to view:
- A wide range of products developed and thoroughly tested by Emerson's business units to aid in providing safe and reliable natural gas service in an environmentally and fiscally responsible way. Our experts will demonstrate various product configurations for essential functions such as overpressure and underpressure protection, accurate flow measurement, and automation software for grid optimisation.
Tuesday, 30 April from 6 – 8pm: Be our Happy Hour special guest at exhibit booth 803 for:
- SME interviews.
- Complimentary refreshments.
- Autograph signing with Nashville music sensation Billy Dawson .
Tuesday - Wednesday, 29 April – 1 May: Meet with industry experts for insights including:
- Emerson and market updates from Matt Carson, Vice President Natural Gas – Pressure Management.
- “Slam-Shut Valves Used in Distributions Systems in Europe and North America” from Sergio Pasquali, Director Integrated Solutions Europe – Pressure Management and John Anderson, Business Development Manager - Pressure Management.
- “Section VIII ASME Relief Valves for Overpressure Protection” from Bill Atkins, Director, Global Key Accounts & Project Pursuit Pressure Management & John Anderson?.
- 1 May stop by the Emerson booth and enjoy our Barista and receive a complimentary mug from 11:30am - 1:30pm and SME interviews.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/27032019/emerson-at-aga-2019/
You might also like
Gas and LNG prices pick up slightly
Prices pick up slightly but continue to remain deflated worldwide; prices did not respond as they did in 2022 despite disruption of gas pipeline supplies in Europe by multiple maintenance works.