The "Helical Submerged Arc Welded (HSAW) Pipes - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024.
Also, a five year historic analysis is provided for these markets. This report analyses the worldwide markets for Helical Submerged Arc Welded (HSAW) Pipes in thousand tons.
The report profiles 62 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- American Cast Iron Pipe Company (USA).
- ArcelorMittal SA (Luxembourg).
- Borusan Mannesmann Boru Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. (Turkey).
- Europipe GmbH (Germany).
- EVRAZ North America (USA).
- JFE Steel Corporation (Japan).
- Jindal SAW Ltd. (India).
- Jindal Tubular USA LLC (USA).
- Kuwait Pipe Industries and Oil Services Company (KSC) (Kuwait).
- Liaoyang Steel Tube Co., Ltd. (China).
- Man Industries Ltd. (India).
- National Pipe Company Ltd. (Saudi Arabia).
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation (Japan).
- Northwest Pipe Company (USA).
- Noksel elik Boru Sanayi A.S (Turkey).
- PAO TMK Group (Russia).
- PSL Limited (India).
- Shengli Oil & Gas Pipe Holdings Limited (China).
- Stupp Corporation (USA).
- Welspun Corp Ltd. (India).
Key topics covered include: Helical Submerged Arc Welded (HSAW) Pipes - A Prelude; Outlook; Helical SAW Pipes and Longitudinal Weld Pipes; Impact of HR Coil Prices on SAW Pipes Market and Pipe Opportunities from Changing Energy Mix.
Market trends and drivers covered include: Increasing Investments in Pipeline Infrastructure Worldwide Offers Perfect Platform for Growth; Replacement of Gas Pipelines Offers Strong Growth Potential; Inter-Regional Supply of Oil and Gas to Boost Demand for Large OD Pipes; Infrastructure Investments to Drive Growth in Piling Applications; Water Infrastructure Replacement and Upgrades Open Growth Opportunities; Rising Demand for Trenchless Technologies Augers Well Spiral Welded Pipes; Corrosion Protection - An Important Area of Focus; Automation Gains Momentum in Spiral Pipe Welding Operations; and Alternate Oil & Gas Transport Means - Threat to Pipeline Transport.
An analysis of the competitive landscape includes: Focus on Select Players; Recent Industry Activity; American Spiral-Weld Pipe Expands Spiral-Weld Operations; ArcelorMittal Teams up with Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation Acquires Essar Steel; Alfapipe Ghardaia HSAW Pipe Plant Starts Operation; Evraz North America Commences Production of HSAW Pipes in Saskatchewan; Tuberas Procarsa Starts Spiral Pipe Plant from Schuler; and JFE and Marubeni-Itochu Steel Acquire Stake in SPINDO.
For more information about this report click here.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/26112018/hsaw-pipes-report-published/