The Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC) has announced the 31 shortlisted entries for the 2016 ADIPEC Awards.
The awards celebrate achievement in energy and recognise leading companies, individuals, initiatives, projects and technologies that have demonstrated excellence across eight categories that are essential to industry development.
Today’s new energy landscape and dynamic business climate makes knowledge dissemination fundamental to progress in the petroleum industry. Technology and innovation play a central role in this drive towards operational excellence and an organisation’s future ultimately depends upon its ability to deploy effective strategies and solutions that address today’s complex business challenges,” commented Mr Abdul Munim Saif Al Kindy, Director of Exploration, Development and Production at ADNOC and ADIPEC 2016 Awards Chairman.
Forming the cornerstone of the four-day exhibition and conference, the categories for the ADIPEC 2016 Awards are as follows:
- Category 1 – Best oil and gas innovation or technology
- Category 2 – Best oil and gas HSE project or initiative
- Category 3 – Best oil and gas CSR project
- Category 4 – Oil and gas woman of the year
- Category 5 – Best oilfield services company
- Category 6 – Young ADIPEC engineer
- Category 7 – Best dissertation of the year
- Category 8 – Best practice award
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/25102016/entries-shortlisted-for-2016-adipec-awards/