Technip S.A. and FMC Technologies, Inc. have recently announced the respective designees to the board of directors of the newly combined company, TechnipFMC.
The board of TechnipFMC will consist of 14 directors, seven designated by FMC Technologies and seven by Technip. FMC Technologies will appoint the initial Independent Lead Director, in accordance with the terms of the business combination agreement.
The board of directors will have four committees: Audit, Nominating and Governance, Compensation, and Strategy. The committee chairs and Independent Lead Director are indicated below.
- Thierry Pilenko –Executive Chairman of TechnipFMC and designated Chair of the Strategy committee.
- Arnaud Caudoux – Bpifrance designee.
- Pascal Colombani.
- Marie-Ange Debon – designated Chair of the Audit committee.
- Didier Houssin.
- John O’Leary.
- Joseph Rinaldi.
The slate of directors nominated by FMC Technologies is:
- Douglas J. Pferdehirt – Chief Executive Officer of TechnipFMC.
- Eleazar de Carvalho Filho.
- Claire S. Farley.
- Peter Mellbye – designated Chair of the Nominating and Governance committee.
- Richard A. Pattarozzi – designated Independent Lead Director.
- Kay G. Priestly.
- James M. Ringler – designated Chair of the Compensation committee.
As previously announced, the transaction is expected to be completed in early 2017 and is subject to approval by the companies’ stockholders, the receipt of required antitrust and regulatory clearances and other customary closing conditions.
Brief biographies for the new board of directors designees can be found here.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/24112016/technipfmcs-designees-to-board-of-directors-announced/