Visiongain's extensive and detailed 447-page report reveals that onshore oil and gas pipeline infrastructure will experience a capital expenditure of US$61.8 billion in 2015.
The pipeline market
Oil and gas pipelines are an essential part of hydrocarbon transportation and distribution, and are required to ensure the smooth operation of the energy industry.
The market is currently experiencing a number of important changes, with strong economic and population growth in some developing countries – most notably China and India – necessitating an expansion of pipeline infrastructure. On the other hand, the more established North American region is experiencing a renaissance in domestic production, which is leading to investments in pipeline projects.
The report represents a significantly expanded scope with freshly-analysed conclusions and content including a new 99-page database of major existing pipelines in each region, analysis of 11 leading national markets, seven regions, a description of major geopolitical trends, analysis of the factors leading to the oil price collapse and scenario forecasts, plus an in depth analysis of the oil price's relevance to the pipelines market.
The Onshore Oil and Gas Pipelines Market 2015 - 2025 report responds to the need for definitive oil and gas pipelines market data; questions such as:
- Where are the oil and gas pipeline market opportunities?
- When and why will the oil and gas pipeline market grow?
- Which oil and gas pipeline application submarkets will flourish from 2015 - 2025?
- Where are the regional oil and gas pipeline market opportunities from 2015 - 2025?
- Where are the major oil and gas pipeline contracts, projects and programmes?
- What are the factors influencing oil and gas pipeline market dynamics?
- Who are the leading 17 oil and gas pipeline companies?
For more information, the report can be found here.
Edited from press release by Stephanie Roker
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/24072015/onshore-oil-and-gas-pipelines-market-report-2015-2025/