Noble Midstream Partners LP has provided an operational and commercial update for its operations in the DJ Basin and Delaware Basin, US.
Recent highlights include:
- Completed and brought online the Collier central gathering facility (CGF), the fifth CGF, supporting Noble Energy’s Delaware Basin development in May; this brings total Delaware Basin oil and gas gathering capacity to 115 000 boe/d, including 90 000 bpd and 150 million ft3 of gas per day
- Nearing completion of the spec oil, gas and produced water gathering system for Noble Energy’s Mustang development in the DJ Basin, with start-up anticipated in June
Black Diamond Gathering
- Secured additional long-term dedications for Black Diamond Gathering (formerly Saddle Butte system), representing more than 200 wells across approximately 17 000 incremental acres. The additional dedications come from an existing third-party customer on the system as well as a new third-party customer and increase total acreage dedicated to the system by 12% to approximately 158 000 acres. Activity on the acreage is expected to commence in late 2018
- Given confidence in existing customer development plans as well as positive commercial developments, 2018 exit throughput for Black Diamond Gathering is now anticipated to be between 80 000 bpd and 90 000 bpd compared to prior guidance of at least 75 000 bpd
Delaware Basin Commercial Update
- Received producer activity set and development plan for approximately 13 000 acres dedicated to Noble Midstream in Reeves County for oil, gas, and produced water gathering services from a third-party. Services will be provided through the Blanco River development company and are expected to commence by the end of 2018
“Our major 2018 growth projects in the DJ and Delaware Basins are currently online or nearing completion, providing significant momentum and capital efficiency heading into the second half of this year, and reinforcing the strength of our organic programme,” stated Terry R. Gerhart, Chief Executive Officer of Noble Midstream.
“In addition, our business development philosophy and the strategic positioning of the Advantage Pipeline System and Black Diamond Gathering are materialising, and notably faster than planned. I am pleased to announce significant new long-term agreements for Black Diamond Gathering which will drive future value creation as well as expected multiple compression.”
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/23052018/noble-midstream-partners-provides-operational-and-commercial-update/
You might also like
Norwegian offshore services provider, DOF, secures US$260 million service contracts from Brazil's Petrobras.