Visiongain has recently released an extensive and detailed 357 page report, which suggests that onshore oil and gas pipeline infrastructure will experience CAPEX of US$68.7 billion in 2016. The report is called the Onshore Oil & Gas Pipelines Market Report 2016-2026.
Oil and gas pipelines essential for hydrocarbon transportation and distribution, and are required to ensure the smooth operation of the energy industry.
The market is currently experiencing a number of important changes, with economic and population growth developing countries, such as China and India.
Therefore, there is a rapidly growing need to expand pipeline infrastructure. Moreover, North America is experiencing a renaissance in domestic production, which is leading to investments in pipeline projects.
The report represents a significantly expanded scope, with freshly analysed conclusions and content – including a 106 page database of major existing pipelines in each region, analysis of 11 leading national markets, seven regions, a description of major geopolitical trends, analysis of the factors leading to the oil price collapse, and an analysis of the oil price's relevance to the pipelines market.The report includes in-depth discussions of five of the largest market uncertainties: analysis and scenario forecasts relating to the oil price fall, Argentina shale possibilities, Colombian peace negotiations, Mexican constitutional reform and violence in Iraq.
Visiongain’s Onshore Oil & Gas Pipelines Market Report 2016-2026 report responds key questions, including:
- Where are the oil & gas pipelines market opportunities?
- When will the oil and gas pipelines market grow?
- Which oil and gas pipelines application submarkets will flourish from 2016-2026?
- Where are the regional oil and gas pipelines market opportunities from 2016-2026?
- Where are the major oil and gas pipelines contracts, projects and programmes?
- Who are the leading oil and gas pipelines companies?
- What are the factors influencing oil and gas pipelines market dynamics?
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/21092016/onshore-oil-and-gas-pipeline-report-released/