Visiongain's extensive and detailed 447 page report reveals that onshore oil and gas pipeline infrastructure will experience CAPEX of US$61.8 billion in 2015.
The report discusses how oil and gas pipelines are an essential part of hydrocarbon transportation and distribution, and required to ensure the smooth operation of the energy industry. The market is currently experiencing a number of important changes, with strong economic and population growth in some developing countries, most notably China and India, necessitating an expansion of pipeline infrastructure, while the more established North American region is experiencing a renaissance in domestic production, which is leading to investments in pipeline projects.
The report represents a significantly expanded scope with analysed conclusions and content, including a new 99 page database of major existing pipelines in each region; analysis of 11 leading national markets and seven regions; a description of major geopolitical trends; analysis of the factors leading to the oil price collapse and scenario forecasts; plus an in depth analysis of the oil price's relevance to the pipelines market.
The article contains in-depth discussions of five of the largest market uncertainties presently:
- Analysis and scenario forecasts relating to the oil price fall.
- Argentina shale possibilities.
- Colombian peace negotiations.
- Mexican constitutional reform.
- Violence in Iraq.
- Where are the oil and gas pipelines market opportunities?
- When will the oil and gas pipelines market grow?
- Why will the oil and gas pipelines market evolve?
- Which oil and gas pipelines application submarkets will flourish from 2015 - 2025?
- Where are the regional oil and gas pipelines market opportunities from 2015 - 2025?
The full report can be found here.
Edited from source by Stephanie Roker
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/17022016/onshore-oil-and-gas-pipelines-market-report-2015-2025/