The International Marine Contractors Association’s (IMCA) Annual Seminar, is to be held in The Hague on 28 and 29 November, with its theme ‘Working together: Getting back to business’.
Day 1 will focus on the strategies being developed by contractors in the new industrial landscape and developing new ways of working. Day 2 will be divided into two separate sessions to concentrate on IMCA’s Marine and Diving Technical Divisions and continues the Association’s successful series of technical seminars.
For the first time at an IMCA Annual Seminar, two awards – the IMCA Safety Award and the IMCA Environmental Sustainability Award – will be presented.
The speaker topics and line-up on Day 1 are as follows:
- Opening by Iain Grainger, IMCA President and McDermott VP Commercial, and Allen Leatt IMCA CEO.
- Industry strategic outlook – Peter Parry, Bain & Company.
- A Supermajor view of the sector – Ian Silk, Shell.
- Environmental sustainability – Atle Reinseth, Equinor.
- The future digital oilfield – Aico Troeman, Boston Consulting Group.
- Standardisation – Andrew Dingee, ADEnterprise.
- Paridigm shift – Mark Richardson, Neptune Energy.
- Change or fail – Steve Carver, ASL Consultants.
In addition, there will be an impressive panel session of executives from oil companies and leading contractors to debate strategies for future success. IMCA’s traditional ‘Quickfire, Totally Technology’ session should also stimulate thinking on new solutions to old problems.
On Day 2, delegates will be able to choose between two highly intensive technical seminars – one on Marine and the other on Diving. Further information will be announced.
As with all IMCA events, networking opportunities abound. Evening registration and welcome drinks will take place on 27 November; and in addition to coffee breaks and lunch there will be a networking supper and drinks on the evening of 28 November.
Registration is now open via the IMCA website with an early bird discount operational until 3 September. Information on all aspects of the Annual Seminar including exhibiting and sponsorship is available online.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/16072018/programme-for-imca-annual-seminar-launched/
You might also like
Bill Chilton has been announced as the new Diving Manager at the International Marine Contractors Association.