The ‘Offshore Pipeline - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)’ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. Global Offshore Pipeline market accounted for US$10.91 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach UD$21.13 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.6%.
The rising demand for crude oil and natural gas and growing demand for safe, economical, and reliable connectivity are some of the factors driving the market growth. However, cross-border pipeline transportation is hindering the growth of the market. In addition, increasing demand for refined products and offshore/ultra-deepwater discoveries are some of the factors providing ample opportunities.
Pipelines transport processed oil or gas. The structures must be strong enough to withstand the harshest environments, and ensure that production is not interrupted and remains economically feasible. The development of oil and gas fields offshore requires specialised pipeline equipment. The conveyed fluid is a single-phase fluid after separation from oil, gas, water, and other solids. The pipeline is also called an export line. The pipeline has moderately low (ambient) temperature and low pressure just enough to export the fluid to the destination.
Amongst Line Type, the transport line segment is being the most common type of market and is expected to hold the largest market share, because the technology is a highly mature and proven technology. By geography, Europe is dominated due to it is mainly dependent on conventional fuels, and nearly 80% of its total consumption comes from conventional energy sources. High energy consuming countries such as the UK, France, and Germany have negligible production and high demand. Hence, they are dependent on Russia and the Middle East for their oil supplies.
Some of the key players in the offshore pipeline market include: Saipem, Subsea 7, McDermott, Wood Group, Technip FMC, Sapura Energy Berhad, Fugro, Atteris, Penspen, Petrofac, Senaat, and L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments.
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants.
- Market forecasts for a minimum of nine years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets.
- Market trends (drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges, investment opportunities, and recommendations).
- Strategic analysis: drivers and constraints, product/technology analysis, Porter's Five Forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations.
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends.
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/15052019/outlook-of-the-global-offshore-pipeline-market/