The US oil and gas pipeline leak detection market is growing at a moderate rate over last five years on account of rising expenditure of pipeline companies on maintenance of the ageing pipelines in the country and escalating role of government in empowering usage of leak detection measures to avoid disastrous leakage.
During 2015 - 20, the US oil and gas pipeline leak detection market is anticipated to grow at an increased rate on account of robust expansion plans of the new pipeline projects coupled with newly found shale reserves.
Moreover, increase in number of pipelines with newly proposed plans of oil and gas transmission is further anticipated to boost the overall leak detection system market in the coming years.
Scope of the reportThe report – ‘US Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection System (LDS) Market: World Market Research, Shares, Size, Trends, Growth, Survey, Analysis, Outlook, Overview’ – analyses the following aspects of oil and gas pipeline leak detection market in the US:
- Oil and gas pipeline leak detection market size, share and forecast.
- Segmental analysis – by application (onshore and offshore), by equipment (flowmeters, pressure sensors, fibre optics and acoustic emissions).
- Policy and regulatory landscape.
- Market entry strategies for domestic/foreign players.
- Changing market trends and emerging opportunities.
- Competitive landscape and strategic recommendations.
Why you should buy this report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of oil and gas pipeline leak detection market in the US.
- To identify the ongoing trends and anticipated growth in the next five years.
- To help industry consultants, leak detection system manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies.
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material.
- To gain insights on the prevalent market entry strategies in downstream oil and gas market for domestic as well as foreign companies.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- To avail limited customisation in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
More information on the report can be found here.
Edited from source by Stephanie Roker
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/13012016/us-oil-and-gas-pipeline-leak-detection-system-market/