Kent, a global leader in integrated energy services, reports having an excellent 1H23, announcing some key international project wins, bringing over US$900 million in new contracts to the business, including growth on existing contracts.
Kent provides engineering and project management solutions to various clients across key global energy markets covering oil and gas, carbon capture, utilisation and storage (CCUS), decarbonisation, offshore wind and hydrogen (H2) technologies. The company attributed its success to increasing activity in key geographical markets and across the energy transition spectrum.
Some of the highlights include:
- New market expansion into Brunei in a newly established joint venture –Serikandi Kent Energy Solutions – with two contract awards for major International Energy Companies (IECs).
- A five year engineering and procurement services agreement in Canada.
- Several sizable Project Management Consultancy (PMC) contracts from an existing framework agreement with a major national energy company in the Middle East.
- Multiple commissioning contract awards in various locations including chemical facilities in Canada, China and Turkey and a major LNG regasification plant and pipeline in the US Gulf Coast.
- A FEED and detailed design contracts in the UK offshore wind market for bp’s Morgan & Mona, and bp and EnBW’s Morven Offshore Wind Project.
- A FEED contract for ExxonMobil’s large-scale plastic waste advanced recycling programme.
- A FEED contract for Grenian Hydrogen’s six green hydrogen production sites.
- Solid natural growth from long-term framework agreements with IECs in both Kazakhstan and Canada.
- Award of over 20 new long-term framework agreements for consulting, engineering, PMC, and construction services globally with both regional and international energy companies.
Chief Business Development Officer Simon Lyons said: “We are very pleased with our results and have an exciting pipeline forecast for the rest of the year that will allow us to exceed our entire yearly business development target during Q3 2023. The numbers prove that we are strengthening our reputation for project solutions and innovation with our clients from engineering through to project completion. We support and stand by our clients to truly get under the skin of their individual needs and objectives through agility, responsiveness and out-of-the-box thinking. We are a confident group of over 13 000 professionals and our quality of service and skillset is second-to-none.”
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/12092023/kent-reports-over-us900-million-in-new-contracts-in-1h23/
You might also like
Bill Chilton has been announced as the new Diving Manager at the International Marine Contractors Association.