Research and Markets has announced the addition of the ‘Large Diameter Steel Pipes - Global Strategic Business Report’ report to their offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Russia, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Africa and Latin America.
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2015 through 2022. Also, a six year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research.
This report analyses the worldwide markets for large diameter steel pipes in thousand tons by the following longitudinal submerged arc welds (LSAW)And helical/spiral submerged arc welds (HSAW).
The report profiles 52 companies including many key and niche players, and covers key topics such as:
- Oil and gas industry overview.
- Market trends and drivers.
- Product overview (large diameter pipes, large diameter steels pipeline, manufacturing large diameter pipes, types of welds etc.).
- World oil and gas industry (natural gas, classification of natural gas pipelines, gathering lines, transmission pipelines etc.).
- Recent industry activity – pipeline projects and contracts that have been awarded (Nord Stream 2, Power of Siberia, Atlantic Coast, South Stream, TAP etc.).
Read the full report here.
Edited from source by Stephanie Roker
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/12092016/new-global-large-diameter-steel-pipe-report/