A new Engineering and Technology Group is set to create up to 1000 new jobs across multiple UK based locations and generate annual revenues in excess of £100 million.
Texo Group is set to meet the demand for integrated engineering services within critical infrastructure. Representing an unprecedented offering in turnkey services to both UK and global markets, encompassing initial design, through to lifecycle management of critical assets.
The business will be headquartered in its purpose-built facility in Westhill, Aberdeen, alongside strategically placed fabrication facilities at the Port of Dundee, Hebburn and a new, bespoke fabrication facility located at the Port of Blyth, alongside overseas drone operating bases in Nigeria, Malaysia and Brazil.
Rolling out an ambitious and transformative strategy alongside engineering expertise and cutting-edge technologies, Texo Group is committed to the immediate and long term strategic value-add to their clients, and this will be reflected in its acquisition strategy.
Providing integrated asset services, Texo Group will become a leading inspection, engineering, procurement and construction (iEPC) specialist for multiple sectors, including: oil and gas, clean energy and renewables, marine, nuclear, telecommunications, utilities and critical civil/infrastructure.
With its origins in intelligent asset management and advanced inspection technologies and building on the success of this business, Texo Group is currently undergoing an extensive expansion plan to ensure commitment to its integrated iEPC ethos.
The business will offer clients an integrated asset services solution through the following operational Group Divisions:
- Texo Drone: World-leading UAV survey and inspection solutions, operating from multiple global locations including Brazil, Nigeria and Malaysia with dedicated R&D facilities located at Herriot Watt University.
- Texo Engineering: Turnkey design and build engineering solutions for oil and gas (fixed, floating, MODU), petrochemical, marine (construction vessels and supporting assets) and clean energy sectors.
- Texo Fabrication: Specialists in heavy fabrication for onshore and offshore oil and gas, marine (construction vessels – Mob/De-mob), clean energy/renewables, petrochemical and energy industries. Operating from multiple fabrication facilities.
- Texo Marine: Comprehensive technology, engineering and asset support services for the efficient management of subsea and marine operations, encompassing both extensive ROV and diving scopes in the renewables, marine and oil and gas sector.
- Texo Compliance: Compliance and HSEQ consultancy, competence assurance and resilience services as well as skills and behavioural training.
- Texo Inspection: Unique, integrated air, land and subsea inspection capabilities, encompassing comprehensive NDT, repair and maintenance for mission-critical assets.
John Wood, Chief Operations Officer, Texo Group said: “Texo Group combines decades of experience and expertise in technology, engineering and industrial services, together with significant capital investment to bring to market a fully integrated asset services solution for the global energy sector and other critical infrastructure industries.”
Mr Wood added: “Challenging the status-quo and looking at new processes and technologies to help clients operate, manage and extend the safe working life of their assets is something that is in our DNA. We are not looking to be a me-too organisation. As a group, we have looked at the architecture of traditional EPC companies, with fragmented supply chains and have redesigned the model to become a unique client-centric organisation which will help them work smarter, safer and more efficiently.”
This announcement marks a notable change to ‘turnkey services’ delivery throughout the sectors in which Texo Group will operate. Being true to its commitment of continuous improvement and evolution to meet the diverse operational needs of clients, the group will make several additional high-profile announcements over the next few months.
In the meantime, the business will be focussed on growing its already significant project order book with operators and key tier 1 and 2 contracting companies – delivering a fully integrated asset services solution.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/11072018/texo-group-to-become-leading-iepc-specialist/
You might also like
Tony Hufford, Category Manager – Metal Fabrication, Weiler Abrasives, outlines tips for addressing challenges in midstream pipeline weld prep and cleaning.