Visiongain assesses that CAPEX on onshore oil and gas pipelines will be US$1291.3 billion in 2019.
Pipelines can take up to three years to construct, and in certain cases up to five, from final investment decision to start-up date. However, smaller pipelines in established regions can be completed in as little as six months.
- The global security situation for major oil and gas infrastructure is changing each year significantly.
- Countries outside the US are poised to develop significant shale oil and gas industries, necessitating new infrastructure.
- Long-term planning for the energy mix in key Asian countries is taking place now.
- Competition between forms of hydrocarbon energy is high and growing, and cost and trade dynamics are critical to your understanding.
- Key countries are resolving internal political questions and opening themselves up for investment.
The report provides detailed profiles and market share of 10 key companies operating within the onshore pipelines market, including Dominion Energy, Enbridge, Energy Transfer LP, Gas India Limited, Gazprom, Kinder Morgan, Plains All American, The Comision Federal de Electricidad, TransCanada, Williams Partners LP.
This independent 427 page report provides 215 tables and figures examining the pipelines market space, providing a visual, one-stop breakdown of the market, containing capital expenditure forecasts, pipeline length forecasts, a pipelines database and analysis, keeping your knowledge that one step ahead to help you succeed.
Substantial updates to the forecasts and analysis are included, to best account for the many and substantial political developments in 2019. The analysis is updated to reflect such activity as:
- The rise and spread of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL).
- Global oil price collapse and the falling price of natural gas.
- Instability in North Africa.
- Instability in Nigeria.
- Peace Agreements in Colombia.
- Sanctions in Russia and Iran.
- Structural reforms in Colombia and Mexico.
- Economic growth and fuel consumption forecasts in China and India.
- Development of East Africa.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/11032019/onshore-oil-and-gas-pipeline-report-to-2029-released/
You might also like
With the COP28 conference kicking off this week, Rystad Energy is outlining the 10 critical steps required to accelerate the transition.