The Africa intelligent pipeline pigging market was worth US$12.79 million in 2018 and is projected to reach US$25.13 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period.
Growing regulatory concerns pertaining to the maintenance of pipelines, and increasing population and energy demands in the region have been bolstering the growth of the intelligent pipeline pigging market in Africa.
Some of the key players operating in the African intelligent pipeline pigging market are Intero Integrity Services B.V., Baker Hughes Company, Enduro Pipeline Services, Inc., Jamison Products LP, Pigtek Ltd, Protea Pipeline Services, Quest Integrity Group, LLC, Rosen Group, SGS SA, and T.D. Williamson, Inc., among others.
The global Africa intelligent pipeline pigging market has been segmented on the basis of technology, application, and end-user. Based on technology, the Africa intelligent pipeline pigging market has been segmented into ultrasonic pigging, and magnetic flux pigging. Based on application, Africa intelligent pipeline pigging market has been segmented into metal loss/corrosion, geometry and bend detection, crack & leak detection, and others. Further, based on end-user, Africa intelligent pipeline pigging market has been segmented into chemical, oil, gas, and others.
Key report benefits:
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Africa intelligent pipeline pigging market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinise in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to technology, application, and end-users.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/10062020/africa-pipeline-pigging-market-to-grow-by-8-to-2027-researchandmarketscom/