TransCanada Corporation (TransCanada) has unveiled a new corporate website that will provide a more user-friendly experience for the public and business community.
TransCanada.com has been designed to ensure both desktop and mobile visitors are more nimbly able to navigate extensive, easy-to-understand and relevant information about its role in safely providing the energy North Americans rely on every day.
"Whether it's landowners, shareholders, investors or the indigenous communities we work with, there's something we've heard across the board: 'TransCanada needs to tell its story better.' This new website is a big step for us in doing just that," said Kristine Delkus, TransCanada's Executive Vice President, Stakeholder and Technical Services and General Counsel. "Being accessible is very important to us. We visit homes and communities to answer questions every day, but the website is our 24 hour open house."
Delkus adds that the website will feature examples of the important role TransCanada plays in making a difference in the communities where the company operates, and highlights its commitment in doing its part to help ensure a better future for the next generation and the environment.
Some of TransCanada.com's new features include:
- A more robust investor centre, featuring easier navigation and real time stock price feeds.
- Asset and project pages for its business lines: natural gas, oil and liquids and power.
- A discover energy section to help people understand the role of pipelines and energy in their everyday lives.
- Improved mobile friendliness.
- Informative infographics and videos.
- A stories section with case study examples of TransCanada's commitment to 'doing things right'.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/10052017/transcanada-unveils-new-interactive-website/