Two lawyers from Baker Botts’ global energy practice have shared their personal insights on several of the major US and international trends that shaped the oil and gas industry in 2017.
To read the full article
"VIDEO: Baker Botts lawyers examine 2018 outlook"
Please sign in or register for FREE
In addition, they examine their impact and offer an overview of the pertinent issues and market opportunities to watch out for in 2018.
Key forecast for 2018
- Higher oil prices are likely in early 2018 – but will remain in the range of US$50 - $70/bbl.
- Growth in global energy demand coming from non-OECD nations, such as Latin America and China.
- Continued shortage of traditional capital driving more Private Equity Joint Ventures – particularly in infrastructure and drilling projects.
- Downstream oil and gas projects attracting capital for smaller scale infrastructure, customer development and renewables.
- Increased infrastructure opportunities for companies in the Delaware and DJ basins.
- An increase in funding of management teams to acquire and operate properties.
To view the midstream video, see below.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/08022018/video-baker-botts-lawyers-examine-2018-outlook/