Endress+Hauser has announced its autumn and winter 2015 schedule of instrumentation training courses. Classes typically are a combination of classroom and hands-on training on either the Endress+Hauser PTU® (Process Training Unit), a full-scale, working process skid with on-line instrumentation and controls, or live instruments in training stands, both designed to simulate operating conditions.
- A-101 pH & Conductivity Measurement School: This course will start by providing maintenance and engineering personnel with a basic understanding of pH and Conductivity analytical technologies.
- C-101 Pressure, Temperature and Calibration School: This introductory course will by provide maintenance and engineering personnel with a basic understanding of numerous pressure, temperature and calibration technologies.
- F-101 Flow School – Introductory: This introductory course to flow will start by providing maintenance and engineering personnel with a basic understanding of numerous flow technologies.
- F-101/F-102 Flow School – Introductory/Level School – Advanced: The class will start by providing instrument techs and engineers with a brief section on the basic understanding of numerous flow technologies.
- F-102 Flow School – Advanced: This advanced course is designed for those students having successfully completed basic Flow School (F-101).
- F-103 Coriolis School: This Coriolis flow course will start by providing maintenance and engineering personnel with a basic understanding of the Coriolis principle.
- I-101 Basic Instrumentation School: This hands-on introductory course to instrumentation will start by providing maintenance and engineering personnel with a basic understanding of wiring, signals, instrumentation technologies, applications and installations.
- I-102 Instrumentation Technology School: This extended course in process instrumentation will provide maintenance and engineering personnel with a deeper understanding of the principles explored in Basic Instrumentation School (I101).
- I-103 Time of Flight School: This course on basic instrumentation will start by providing a review of instrumentation technologies, terminology and symbols needed to work in the field. Understanding P&ID’s and basic wiring techniques will be covered along with how instruments communicate.
- L-101/L-102 Level School – Introductory/Level School - Advanced: Take a deep look into level measuring technology and learn about proper configuration, calibration and troubleshooting techniques in this comprehensive training course.
- L-103 Time of Flight School: This Time of Flight (ToF) course for level will start by providing maintenance and engineering personnel with a basic understanding of numerous ToF technologies.
- L-104 Free Space and Guided Wave Radar Level School: This is an introductory course for Free Space and Guided Wave Radar Level for maintenance and engineering personnel.
- CCP143 ControlLogix Studio 5000 Level 3: Project Development: This course covers tasks common to the following controllers, which all use the Logix5000 control engine, or operating system: ControlLogix® controllers, CompactLogix™ controllers, and SoftLogix™ controllers.
- Radiation Safety Officer Training: This course is designed to provide the technical and practical information needed to prepare a person to be an effective radiation safety officer. It will also be useful as general introductory training for anyone who works with radioactive materials or who may be required to be an alternate radiation safety officer.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/07102015/endress-hauser-announces-2015-training-courses-1548/