Yokogawa Electric Corporation announces OpreXTM, an all-new comprehensive brand for the company’s industrial automation (IA) and control business.
The OpreX brand name stands for excellence in the technology and solutions that Yokogawa cultivates through the co-creation of value with its customers, and encompasses the entire range of the company’s IA products, services, and solutions. With the new OpreX brand, Yokogawa will deliver integrated solutions that support a customer’s transformation and growth through the lens of its business needs.
The brand comprises the following five categories:
- OpreX Transformation: Comprehensive solutions that take the broad view in driving excellence throughout an enterprise’s business activities, from production through to supply chain optimisation, and risk and business management.
- OpreX Control: Reliable control systems that respond quickly to changes in management and operations and establish the foundation needed for high efficiency, high quality, safety, and stability in plant operations.
- OpreX Measurement: Field instruments and systems that enable high precision measurement, data acquisition, and analysis.
- OpreX Execution: Flexible, agile project implementation services, built on a strong global track record.
- OpreX Lifecyle: Maintenance and development services designed to deliver optimised operations over the entire plant lifecycle whilst working side-by-side with customers.
In the coming months, Yokogawa will be strengthening the product, service, and solution portfolio under the OpreX brand. These represent the company’s integrated approach to industrial automation, and are dDesigned to enable the realisation of Synaptic Business Automation, which is the guiding concept for the Yokogawa IA and control business.
Yokogawa's global network of 113 companies spans 60 countries. Founded in 1915, the US$3.5 billion company engages in cutting-edge research and innovation. Yokogawa is active in the industrial automation and control (IA), test and measurement, and aviation and other businesses segments. The IA segment plays a vital role in a wide range of industries including oil, chemicals, natural gas, power, iron and steel, pulp and paper, pharmaceuticals, and food. Targeting this segment, Yokogawa helps companies maximise their profits by offering a wide range of highly reliable products and working with the subsidiary KBC Advanced Technologies to provide premium solutions and services.
The European headquarters of Yokogawa were founded in Amersfoort in the Netherlands in 1982. Throughout Europe Yokogawa has its own sales, service and engineering operations. This dedicated network has been extended to Central and East Europe to further enhance the coverage and support associated with serving the process control and automation market place. Yokogawa develops and produces flowmeters at Rota Yokogawa in Germany and liquid analysers and industrial safety systems in the Netherlands. In addition to this dedicated network of Yokogawa subsidiaries, a select organisation of Test & Measurement (T&M) subsidiaries and distributors is established in certain areas to support the specific customer needs of this continuously developing and specific market of T&M instrumentation.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/06062018/yokogawa-launches-industrial-automation-brand/