At a recent meeting, PRCI's Executive Assembly elected two new members to the Executive Board: Lisa Madden of ExxonMobil and Adriaan den Herder of N.V. Nederlandse Gasunie.
Ms. Madden and Mr. den Herder will serve a term of three years from 2018 - 2021. They replaced outgoing Executive Board members Phu Phan, Enterprise Products and John Haldiman, Plains All American, who will continue serving on the Executive Assembly. PRCI thanks Mr. Phan and Mr. Haldiman for their dedicated leadership during their time serving on the Executive Board.
Lisa Madden is the Global Pipeline Integrity Manager at ExxonMobil Pipeline Company. She has been with ExxonMobil for 29 years, rotating through various roles primarily in support of downstream manufacturing. Lisa has held a range of managerial positions within technical, operations, maintenance and supply functions. She became involved with PRCI when she was appointed to her current midstream position in 2017.
Adriaan den Herder is the Manager of Corporate Health, Safety & Environment at N.V. Nederlandse Gasunie. He has been with Gasunie since 2004, where he has held various positions in areas related to pressure equipment, compressor stations and underground storage. Adriaan has been active with PRCI since 2006 when he began as a member of the Design, Materials and Construction Technical Committee. He has served on the Executive Assembly since 2014.
The following nine members comprise the current Executive Board:
- Jeff Whitworth, Shell Pipeline Company, Chair, Executive Assembly & Executive Board.
- Walter Kresic, Enbridge, Vice Chair, Executive Assembly & Executive Board.
- Eric Amundsen, Energy Transfer, Immediate Past Chair, Executive Assembly & Executive Board.
- Jim Andrew, Flint Hills Resources.
- Adriaan den Herder, N.V. Nederlandse Gasunie (newly elected).
- Graeme Feltham, ATCO.
- Mark Gebbia, Williams.
- Lisa Madden, ExxonMobil Pipeline Company (newly elected).
- Mark Yeomans, TransCanada.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/05122018/prci-elects-new-executive-board-members/