TC PipeLines, LP has announced its 3Q16 results. The company has reported net income attributable to controlling interests of US$58 million and distributable cash flow of US$69 million.
Below are the 3Q16 highlights (all financial figures are unaudited):
- Generated net income attributable to controlling interests of US$58 million.
- Generated distributable cash flow of US$69 million.
- Paid cash distributions of US$65 million.
- Declared cash distributions of US$0.94 per common unit.
- Raised net proceeds of approximately US$35 million in common equity through the partnership's at-the-market (ATM) equity issuance programme and through a general partner contribution.
”Our diverse portfolio of pipeline assets continued to deliver strong financial results this quarter, generating increased earnings and cash flow compared to 3Q15," said Brandon Anderson, President of TC PipeLines, GP, Inc.
Read the full report here.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/04112016/tc-pipelines-shares-its-3q16-results/