Pipeline safety refers to the technological solutions implemented by companies to secure oil and gas pipeline infrastructure from rising terrorist attacks, natural disasters, external damages, and cyber-attacks. Safety has always been and continues to be a priority across the oil and gas industry.The pipeline safety market is experiencing a steady growth because of the growing demand for energy. Pipeline safety provides oil and gas companies, the freedom to find, develop, and manage the assets and to deliver supplies without interference. As exploration and drilling activities move into remote and hostile locations, the need for the pipeline infrastructure safety increases.
Technavio's analysts forecast the global oil and gas pipeline safety market to grow at a CAGR of 7.17% in terms of revenue over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this report
The report includes the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global oil and gas pipeline safety market for the period 2015-2019. The market is segmented on the basis of product and geography.
Technavio's report, the Global Oil and Gas Pipeline Safety Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Cisco Systems
- GE Digital Energy
- Honeywell International
- Schneider Electric
Other prominent vendors
- BAE Systems
- Ekin Technology
- HCL Technologies
- Waterfall Security Solutions
Key market driver
- Increasing threat from terrorists and criminal activities
Key market challenge
- High implementation cost
Key market trend
- Evolvement of new technologies
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Download the full report
Edited from press release by Angharad Lock
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/04112015/technavio-oil-and-gas-pipeline-safety-market-2015-2019-1550/