NDT Global, are delighted to announce that they were successfully shortlisted alongside leading organisations in the global energy sector, winning the Energy Institute's Health and Safety Award for 2020.
The award recognises companies who demonstrate best practice in safety, as well as in areas such as occupational health, mental health, productivity and resilience through change and the potential to have an impact on the energy industries overall health and safety record.
Nominees were judged by their ability to meet criteria including:
- Health and safety initiatives or innovations with potential for industry-wide benefit
- Management commitment
- Effective communication and implementation
- Demonstrable difference from before to after application
- Ability to validate the success of our project with proven results
NDT Global's submission titled 'Organisational Safety Culture Transformation Project', focused on:
- Total Recordable Incident Rate
- Safety Management System and programmes
- 9 Lifesaving Rules
- Reward and Recognition
- See it-Own it-Share it
- Safety Moments
- Mental Health and Wellness
Niall Walsh, Vice President of HSEQ commented, "As we strive to strengthen our global safety culture, safety and employee wellbeing is a key focus for NDT Global. Such awards enable us to benchmark our safety performance and to also share and learn about best practices adopted across the wider industry. Many thanks to each of the NDT Global employees for their continued engagement and support in keeping our workplaces safe."
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/03122020/ndt-global-wins-energy-institutes-health-and-safety-award-for-2020/