World Pipelines’ Senior Editor, Elizabeth Corner, talks to Paul Dickerson and Dr Jon Barley, to discuss the Emerson’s recent article in World Pipelines.
In this spotlight session, we are reviewing Emerson’s recent article for World Pipelines, entitled ‘Simulation software ecosystems.
The article, which was published in the August 2023 issue of World Pipelines, discusses pipeline design and analysis software, and its application for traditional and emerging products.
The interview covers:
- How software tools can help pipeline operators manage assets more efficiently.
- The current challenges facing operators and how the picture has changed in the last 20 years.
- What ‘extended functionality’ of digital tools really means.
- How the energy transition has affected the pipeline design business.
- The integration activities requires for implementing new pipeline simulation software.
- and more!
If you want to find out more about the services offered by Emerson, click here.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/spotlight-interviews/25102023/world-pipelines-spotlight-interview-simulation-software-with-emerson/
You might also like
Bill Chilton has been announced as the new Diving Manager at the International Marine Contractors Association.