The Sui Southern Gas Company Limited is set to lay nine natural gas pipelines Pakistan’s Sindh and Balochistan provinces.
The pipelines will expand the region’s existing transmission network.
Officials recently stated that the nine pipelines would cover 160 km in “various localities of the two provinces.”
As a means of ensuring an uninterrupted gas supply, the following nine lines will be laid:
- 12 in. dia., 27 km line from Palijai to Tando Allahyar.
- 14 km, 8 in. dia. pipeline transporting natural gas from the Sinjhoro gas field to Sanghar.
- A supply line from SMS Khairpur to Khairpur city, spanning 11 km at 8 in. dia.
- 11 km, 6 in. dia. pipeline from Upstream Halani to TBS Kandiaro.
- 7 km, 20 in. dia. pipeline from DHA PH-VIII to Dolman Mall Clifton Karachi.
- 5 km, 20 in. dia. main supply loop from Korangi to Landhi Karachi.
- 33 km, 24 in. dia. transmission pipeline from Kathore to Surjani Town Karachi.
- 34 km, 24 in. dia. pipeline from Shikarpur to Jacobbabad.
- 18 km, 12 in. dia. pipeline at Dera Murad Jamali.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/project-news/13022017/ssgcl-to-lay-nine-new-pipelines-in-pakistan/