‘Norway Midstream Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2021: Market Forecasts for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), Oil Storage, Pipelines and Gas Processing’ is a comprehensive report on midstream oil and gas industry in Norway.
The report provides oil production, consumption, exports and imports from 2000 - 2020. The report also provides natural gas production, consumption and exports from 2000 - 2020. It also provides historic oil and gas reserves for the period 2000 - 2015. Further, the report provides details such as name, type, operational status and operator for all active and planned (new build) liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminals, oil storage terminals, major trunk pipelines and gas processing plants in Norway till 2021. The report also offers recent developments, financial deals as well as latest awarded contracts in the country's midstream sector.
The report discusses:
- Historic and forecast of oil data related to production, consumption, imports and exports for the period 2000 - 2020, and reserves for the period 2000 - 2015.
- Historic and forecast of natural gas data related to production, consumption and exports for the period 2000 - 2020, and reserves for the period 2000 - 2015.
- Updated information related to all active and planned LNG terminals, oil storage terminals, major trunk pipelines and gas processing plants in the country, including operator and equity details.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and initial public offerings in the country's midstream oil and gas industry where available.
- Latest developments, financial deals and awarded contracts related to midstream oil and gas industry in the country.
The full report can be found here.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldpipelines.com/business-news/16122016/norways-midstream-oil-and-gas-outlook-to-2021-report/