Transportation Oil and Gas Congress 2020 (TOGC 2020)
NEW DATE 16 - 17 NOVEMBER
Transportation Oil and Gas Congress 2020 (TOGC) will be held on 16 - 17 November 2020 in Italy. The Congress is dedicated to oil and gas transportation via onshore and offshore pipelines. NOCs, gas majors, EPCs, pipeline operators, storage operators and governmental bodies will discuss issues of existing regulations for pipelines, commercial future of the new and recently completed projects, optimisation of process anomalies, pipeline construction, regulatory issues in challenging conditions and many more.
- The subject of discussion will be covered by following topics:
- Innovations to achieve decarbonisation.
- Offshore pipelines: the impact of laying and maintenance.
- Environmental protection from the leaks.
- The protection of land-based pipelines against illegal tapping.
- SCADA security systems for the detection of digging and leakage.
SOCAR Midstream, Italgas, Elinoil, OMV, Engie and EPCs as Techint, Saipem, Snam, Andrade Gutierrez Engenharia SA, Sofregas have already confirmed their participation in the Congress.